Galentine’s Day? Oh it’s only the best day of the year. February 13th is a day for ladies celebrating ladies.
So why should you celebrate Galentines day this year?
It’s a day to say I love you. Sometimes we don’t take the time we should tell the women in our lives how much we love them, how much they’ve impacted us.
It’s a day to have fun. To be with your absolute favorite people doing your favorite things. Because we all need a break and some time to be ourselves around the woman who love and accept us for who we are.
It’s a day to remember. Remember all the good times you’ve had and make plans for some more!
So what can you do for Galentines Day? Pretty much anything you want! But here’s a list of ideas:
- Binge watch your favorite shows on Netflix and have
- Find some classic best friends movies (Bridesmaids, Fried Green Tomatoes, Romey and Michelle’s HS Reunion, First Wives Club, Now and Then, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 & 2, Bend It Like Beckham, Uptown Girls, A League Of Their Own….)
- A dance party because who doesn’t love to
- Slumber party! Maybe even make a prank call or two.
- Do a potluck dinner with all your favorite dishes
- Have a potluck with all your favorite desserts, the more chocolate the better!
- Spa day because who doesn’t want a little time to ‘treat yo self’
- Crafty time for all you makers out there
- Go to the mall and find fun outfits for each other
- Have a game night (me and my lady friends love this game!)
Here are some great ideas to let those ladies in your life know how much they mean to you:
A simple (and hilarious) card with something written lady to lady can let them know they are loved.
Matching keepsake necklaces with personalized birthstones from Belleza Mia Jewelry is something she (and you!) could wear every day to keep each other close.
A best friend notebook that you can use to write about all those fun times and memories.
You beautiful, tropical sunfish.
A best friend sign because this is SO true. I hope no one is listing to our conversations because they can get pretty weird sometimes!
My gal pals and I don’t drink but we do love some Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper. For those who do you can use these labels for wine or cider.
A sassy or silly mug is always handy like this I’ll always hang with you coffee mug.
And this bath bomb set because she needs to ‘treat yo self’!
Because everyone needs matching best friend cell phone cases.
And lastly an ode to Leslie and Ann with this Parks and Rec Quotes Pencils set.